TOP

Kalafina's 'Symphonia' PV Preview, After Eden mousepads

If you take a jaunt over to Kalafina's official site you'll fine, in a tiny little video window, a short preview of their PV for Symphonia. It features Kalafina standing around in a pretty setting and singing -- which is about par for a Kalafina PV. Not surprised, but I was hoping for something more exciting, after what they did for Magia's PV. But I could be wrong, the finished product may surprise me. Either way I'm sure I'll have fun dissecting it when the full PV comes in with my Limited Edition of the After Eden album...

And speaking of After Eden, images for the bonus mousepad that comes when you preorder the album (from any store, I believe Edit: Not all; the list includes CDJapan, Sony, HMV but not Play-Asia and YesAsia. *sobs*) were released...

Limited edition:


Regular edition:


How come the RE gets the prettier picture?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment