TOP

And here I was thinking Kalafina cosplaying Madoka characters would be more likely. Also, Suzukaze Mayo

Sony already announced earlier that extra bonuses are included with purchase of Kalafina's After Eden album from Animate, AniBro Gamers and Toranoana. One of the bonuses is a Kalafina postcard (a different one from each store). The other one was just revealed recently:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Madoka characters cosplaying Kalafina


I love it when my favourite things cross over. Way to draw in the fanboys (and fangirls), Sony.

As a user on cante-per-me.net's forums pointed out to me, they're wearing the same dresses Kalafina are wearing on After Eden's cover. I can't believe I managed to miss that -_-;; Homura's dressed as Keiko, Mami as Wakana, and Madoka as Hikaru. If I had to match each Kalafina member to a Madoka character that most resembled them I'd have come up with the same result.

I want...


In other news, I've managed to convince myself that the Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto arc remake OVA is a prelude to an animated version of the Jinchuu arc, and not the end of it (I may write up an entry explaining why, if I feel like it). Also, seeing (hearing?) the old anime voice acting cast again is something I'm anticipating. To celebrate, here is Kenshin's seiyuu, Suzukaze Mayo, in a video from her days as a gender-bending Takarazuka otokoyaku (male-role actress), singing about how her name is Oscar:



As of sometime in the 2000s, she still sounds pretty good:



Or maybe I just wanted to post some Takarazuka. What? It's awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment