TOP

Anime Festival Asia '11 - Part of the artiste lineup

The organisers of Anime Festival Asia's made a round of status updates on their Facebook page. They've announced some artistes who will be performing at AFA's I ♥ Anisong concert. Right now we've got:

Ichirou Mizuki
May'n
FLOW
LiSA (from Girls Dead Monster)


They've promised more. They had five acts last year; I'm not expecting them to exceed that number. But I guess we'll see.

Angel Beats fans are understandably pretty thrilled -- I am unfortunately not one of their number. Ichirou Mizuki and May'n have performed here several times (I think they've been at every AFA, and May'n was here earlier this year as part of her world tour). Ergo, not terribly exciting. FLOW performed at Jplex in March this year(the same event where I watched angela play for the second time). I already gave them a miss back then...

I admit it's a pretty cool-looking lineup thus far, but personally it's not one that's enough to draw me in (more money for merchandise then?). I'm looking forward, though, to see who the remaining acts being promised are. I wouldn't be surprised if we see JAM Project or angela again...

No seiyuu or cosplayer appearances announced as of yet. I'm holding out for big names to match last year's (Hanazawa Kana, KANAME, aira) -- think we'll get them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment