TOP

Kalafina's "After Eden" Album - Tracklist released

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sony has released the tracklist and track durations for Kalafina's upcoming album, After Eden. Thirteen tracks, and only four previously released songs (Magia, Kagayaku Sora..., Symphonia and Snow Falling), which, as my brilliant arithmetic calculations tell me, leaves us with nine new tracks. That's a few more than I expected, so I'm pleased.

Also, apart from the Symphonia PV, as previously reported, the Limited Edition of the album will also come with a 40-page deluxe pamphlet (awesome!!) and a documentary of Kalafina's visit to LA's Anime Expo (this will just leave me feeling horribly jealous all over again). Not a bad deal for the extra US$8 or so as compared to the Regular Edition. I put in my order for the LE at Play-Asia (free shipping to Singapore, thank God, CDJapan's awesome but shipping prices are scary...), links in the sidebar if you're interested. Now I'll just have to make sure I'm still not completely broke when they charge my debit card around September 21st...

0 comments:

Post a Comment