TOP

Madoka TV/Blu-Ray Footage Comparison -- I'm sold. Also, Madoka OST

A user on the TVTropes forum posted a link to this video comparing some footage from Madoka's BD release with the TV version. The scene's from that last fight scene in episode 7. I've seen screencaps making such comparisons but watching actual footage is a lot more impressive. For this scene in particular, the changes are pretty cool:



I'm not sure how long that can stay up on YouTube so you might want to hurry up and watch it. I think it's doing a service though -- I, for one, want those BDs now more than ever. Just waiting for the subbed versions...

And if you've been impatiently watching out for it (like I have) you'd know that the second volume of the Madoka OST is now out. If you didn't know, well, now you do! You're welcome. Anyway, I'm disappointed that Oktavia's theme isn't part of it, but at least we've got Sayaka's theme (Decretum):



Venari Strigas is pretty awesome too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment