TOP

A spot of shameless self-promotion

On YouTube I'm LadyEmissary. When I don't feel like I've spent enough of my life on ultimately useless pursuits, I like to make anime music videos. They're nothing amazing, and I usually accomplish little more than to make myself completely sick of the songs I've been using (for a little while anyway) but hey, I have fun.

I made a Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen one quite a while back, set to Aikawa Nanase's Koigokoro (Nanase-san, why don't you rock this much anymore?):



And oh, hey, look what's been distracting me from those episode summaries. Crossing over two of my favourite things. And it's still rather unpolished and incomplete (it looks better now and is about 75% done at the moment though):



Aaah I really need to start acting like a useful member of society soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment