TOP

Another round of sporadic updating

Anyone going to watch May'n? She'll be back in Singapore in June, as part of her Asian tour. I got to meet her and watch her live at AFA X. While I don't like her enough to be splurging that much to see her again, I was impressed by the show she gave, and I have no doubt that her fans are going to get their money's worth.

It's cool to see SOZO bringing in all these Japanese artists to Singapore this year, even if I'm not a fan of most of them. But I'll keep hoping. Kalafina please, guys?

On a vaguely related note: FictionJunction's new single. Kajiura's really been on fire this year, hasn't she? And it's nice to see her working with the FictionJunction ladies again. Sure, half of them are in Kalafina...but it's a totally different dynamic.

Then there's this piece of music that's just been haunting me:




A piano rearrangement of that orchestral piece in episode 9 of Madoka. It's not quite as epic as the original (I want the soundtrack already) but it's still a very impressive arrangement and performance. I've had this on repeat like crazy.

According to the bio of the minion of that certain witch in episode 9, "people who listen to their music for long enough will lose their soul." I think it got mine....*plays the video again*

0 comments:

Post a Comment