TOP

FictionJunction's 'stone cold' cover, and Nendoroid manages to make Moemura even more moe

The official site for Sacred Seven, the anime for which stone cold will be the OP, has just released an image for the cover of the song's single release.

It's...blue. Like, really blue. So blue that it hinders my mind from finding anything else to say about it. Have I mentioned that it's blue?

I think I'll wait for a bigger image.

Anime Raku put up a report of of Mikatan's preview of Nendoroid's Homura figurine. It's adorable, I tell you. Regular Homura looks good, but what really has me squeeing is the additional parts that allow you to transform the figurine into the pig-tailed, meganekko Moemura. More images are in the links above, but I just had to steal this one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


One, two, three, squeeeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment