TOP

Happiness in a package

Yesterday, I got an e-mail from CD Japan telling me that they had shipped my order, and that it would be arriving in 3-6 days. Okay, I could wait that long. When I dragged myself home that same night after a long day of work, I found a package from CD Japan waiting for me on my desk. That's crazy efficient. Well, its contents certainly cheered me up. My copy of Kalafina's Hikari Furu (plus bonus jacket) had arrived, two days before the official release date:

Hikari Furu

The CD. Limited Edition Type-B

bonus jacket kalafina

Bonus jacket

But that wasn't it. There was another, pleasant surprise.
hikari furu bonus jacket 2

So pritteh. And HomuMado is ♥

The one with Homura x Madoka is on the other side of the bonus jacket. The Madokami image on the back CD cover is actually a sticker, it peels off just above where the tracklist is. Did not expect these, were they announced? In any case, they're pretty sweet additions. Will review the stuff I was actually paying for (the music, I mean, and maybe the PV too) later. Excuse me while I go put Hikari Furu on an infinite loop,

0 comments:

Post a Comment