TOP

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Finale - Aftermath

...I don't care if you want to call that a cop-out. An ending without closure -- that would have been a cop-out. What we got was the best thing I, at least, could've have asked for.

But OH MY GOD WHAT WAS I DON'T EVEN SO AWESOME AMAZING MIND BLOWN SHATTERED FRAGMENTS FURTHEST REACHES OF GALAXY

At some point I will recover and write up a coherent summary. If that's even truly possible. But for now, I just want to say that I've enjoyed every moment of watching, writing about, speculating and generally obsessing over this series what will I do with my life now. And I'm really glad that, far from being the disappointment I'd feared, the ending only reinforced my love for the show.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to lying down on the floor in a foetal position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment